Multiboot USBReanimator from edcop v5 | 7.03 GB
Re-Animator was going for their own needs and constantly improved. It is based on fresh and Alkid SonyaPE (winPE best in my opinion), in addition to the assembly includes the tools needed to restore various versions of Windows and utilities for testing hardware. Also present are popular distros Windows XP Dracula87/Bogemia Edition and Windows 7.
Installing Grub4DOS a formatted USB flash drive (preferably NTFS)
A. Mount image in a virtual drive or unpack using WinRAR.
Two. From the folder WinSetup-1-0-beta7 run WinSetupFromUSB_1-0-beta7.exe (for Windows Vista or Windows 7 as administrator)
Three. Select the desired flash.
4. Press Bootice and install GRUB to the MBR and the PBR.
After that, copy the contents of the image in the root of the stick.
In the root menu:
– Windows XP Pro SP3 Rus x86 Dracula87/Bogema Edition (update 11.11.2011)
– Win7.SP1.x86-x64.Rus-Eng.18in1.Activated by m0nkrus
– Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 Build 21.03.2012
– Active @ Password Changer v.3.0 build 0422
– Update BIOS Uniflash
– Boot floppy
– Boot CD
The menu livecd:
– Alkid on 02/29/2012
– SonyaPE on 05/02/2012
In the menu recovery:
– Windows NT/2K/XP Recovery Console
– Boot NTLDR of Windows NT/2K/XP
– ERD Commander 6.0 x86
– ERD Commander 6.0 x64
– ERD Commander 6.5 x86
– ERD Commander 6.5 x64
– Acronis True Image Home / Disk Director 2011
– EasyRecovery Pro
The menu HDD:
– MHDD 4.6
– HDD Regenerator
– Victoria 3.52
In the menu Test:
– Memtest v4.2
– Video Memory stress Test v.1.2.1
– QuickTech Pro 5.8
Many thanks to the authors and animators AlkidZ Sonya, however, both rescuer had to cut back a bit (cut anti-virus software) to check for viruses using a fresh Kaspersky RescueDisk.
Year / Date: 2012
Version: v 5
Bit depth: 32bit +64 bit
Compatibility with Vista: unknown
Compatible with Windows 7: Unknown
System requirements: Flash drive with 8GB of memory and above, the motherboard supports booting from usb flash
RAR Password is: scenereleasing_and_providing_you_latest_stuff___saud_1