Presonus Studio One Professional v2.0.6 WiN & OSX Incl Keygen-AiR | 352MB
Studio One 2 is a new music creation and production application for Mac OSX and Windows XP/Seven that makes audio recording, MIDI sequencing, and audio mastering simple right out of the box, yet provides a wealth of professional features.
Fresh code, innovative drag-and-drop MIDI mapping and plug-in management, auto-configuration with PreSonus hardware, good audio quality, unlimited tracks and plug-ins per track and a powerful, inventive, Start page that puts the whole project right in your hands are just a few of the compelling features that make Studio One the next generation in audio software, according to PreSonus.
We have changed the communication between Melodyne and Studio One significantly.
As a result, you must update Melodyne to version 2.1 in order to use the Melodyne integration!
The Studio One 2.0.6 update has the following enhancements:
– [OS X] Full-screen support
– [Control]/[Cmd]+Drag to reorder Macro Toolbar buttons/groups
– Add new bus from Folder track uses track color for bus
The Studio One 2.0.6 update fixes the following issues:
– Preview player resampling performance issue
– Merging audio parts does not crop events
– MIDI file export can be corrupt when negative times are used
– Tempo changes not applied to audio recording
– Song end not visible in arrangement after tempo change
– [IR Maker] IRs can have too much room sound
– [Open AIR] Restore length was incorrect when resampling was active; improved overall performance
– Splitting folder events cannot be undone
– Insert silence (via dialog) does not always move markers and signature changes
– Tuner calibration after loading preset
– Delay-compensation issue with ReWire
– Merge audio events that were already in a part
– Bypass buttons do not have enabled state after song reload
– Audio Loop recordings with tempo changes are not correctly stretched
– Edit with Melodyne bounced event, even though Melodyne had already been used
– [Project] Image export adds silence at end
– [Project] Spectrum meter only processes left channel
– [OS X] VSL Ensemble VST3 has no GUI
– [OS X] Video Offset issue